ICLD is making a call for three national mentors in Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam to the International Training Programme “Inclusive Urban Development through SymbioCity”
Deadline for the applications: December 31st, 2019
The main responsibility of the Mentor is to support the six participants in its country, from two different municipalities, with their change projects and training. The change projects, which are all implemented in teams are related to sustainable and holistic urban planning.
The Mentor should have the following qualifications:
– be well versed in urban planning, preferably from a holistic perspective;
– be experienced in the planning, implementation and follow up of project;
– have knowledge and understanding of the national urban context from a development perspective;
– be an experienced educator;
– have an excellent command of the national language and of English;
– have connections, knowledge and/or experience on Local Government / Municipalities;
– have an experience from international context (training, work, education or other);
– be experienced in change management, communication and coaching of others.
Previous knowledge of SymbioCity and/or interest in applying this in urban planning in the local government context is a bonus.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a letter of interest to Programme Officer Jenny Nylund (email@example.com) before December 31st, 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a live interview in the country capital in the beginning of February.
More information regarding the position can be found in the document attached.