If you are a local political leader in Africa, Asia or Eastern Europe, a woman and most importantly, an agent of change – this programme is for you.
ICLD aims with this programme is to:
- Empower you with improved leadership skills
- Help you fully utilize the power and influence of your position
- Strengthen you as a role model to encourage political participation among marginalized groups
- Give you access to a network of women in similar positions
- Help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals
The following countries are eligible for the programme: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Indonesia, Kenya, Moldova, Mozambique, Namibia, Serbia, Tanzania, Turkey or Ukraine.
The programme period: January – December 2021.
Participants should be elected women politicians (currently in office) in a local/regional government.
Closing date for applications is 24 August 2020.
For more information about the programme, see the document attached.