This is a three-party cooperation and the third part is Ukmerge, Lithuania.
The aim of the project is transferring of knowledge and exchange of experiences in order to strengthen the possibilities for children in Kamyanets-Podilskyi Ukraine, Ukmerge Lithuania and in Herrljunga Municipality to get a good growth.
The starting point of the project is to strengthen the work with prevention, discover and remediate social problems. The methodology of family centers is essential in the project. This is a methodology that starts with the needs of the child and its family which provides through cooperation between different groups.
The expected short-term results are:
- 4 seminars will be held
- 3 follow-up seminars will be carried out
- 15 persons participate in the seminars and the follow-up
- 1 training material on the methodology related to family centrals is developed
- 3 development strategies for establishment and the development of family central methodology are prepared
- One Training of Trainers on family centrals is carried out
- 12 trainers are trained
- One training material for training of family centrals is prepared.
The expected long-term results are:
- Improved conditions to prevent social problems related to families or future families
- Improved conditions to discover social problems in families or future families
- Improved conditions to utilize adequate measures to prevent and remedy social problems in families or future families
- Influence the work of gender equality
- Reduced number of children taken into temporary custody (as a consequence from the preventive work).