Objectives of the project are:
- to address and eradicate waste related issues within the Alfred Nzo District
- to raise awareness about waste management
- to encourage members of the communities within ANDM to clean-up their villages
- to create job opportunities for Alfred Nzo community members through waste collection.
- Alfred Nzo District is expected to be clean once the proposed project is operational.
- A number of job opportunities will be created through the buyback center.
- Alfred Nzo Communities will be well informed and knowledgeable about proper waste management practices.
- Landfill site lifespan will increase and less money will be spent on authorization of new landfill sites.