Umeå and Cau Giay, Vietnam
Project: Managers – Agents for Sustainable Development
The main goal of the project is to increase the capacity among a selection of managers of school areas, schools and pre-schools to support education for sustainable development (ESD) which contributes to behavioural change, readiness and capacity to act for change based on the 2030 agenda for sustainable development. Results that the partners work to achieve are the same for both partners.
- To develop a functional and agreed action- and work-plan for the managers
- Increased understanding among the managers involved in this project on ESD-program effectiveness in relation the 2030 agenda, as well as on requirements on pre-schools and schools as environments for personal and social well-being and sustainability
- To improve the support from the managers involved in this project to teachers and staff in pre-schools and schools for ESD-programs in relation to the 2030 agenda as well as for pre-school and school development for personal and social well-being and sustainability
- To improve systems and routines for follow-up and learning among the team of managers involved in this project, in collaboration with teachers and staff at pre-schools and schools in which the members of this project assess the project as well as potential methods and routines for follow-up and learning
- To increase collaboration with external actors in the City of Umeå and Cau Giay district