ICLD is making a call for national mentors to the next cohort of ICLD training programme “Human Rights Based Approach”. The following countries are eligible for the programme: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine. Deadline for the applications is December 31, 2020.
The main responsibility of a Mentor is to support 1-3 teams (3 participants each) in its country, from 1-3 different municipalities, with their change projects and training. The change projects, which are all implemented in teams are related to Human Rights and a Rights Based approach. More information regarding the positions can be found in the document attached.
The Mentor should have the following qualifications:
- well versed in Human Rights discourse and methodology, preferably with experience from Human Rights work in a local government context
- experienced in the planning, implementation and follow up of projects, preferably with knowledge in the Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- knows and understands the national context from a development perspective
- be an experienced educator
- have an excellent command of the national language and of English
- have connections, knowledge and/or experience on Local Government / Municipalities;
- have an experience from international context (training, work, education or other)
- be experienced in change management, communication and coaching of others.
Previous knowledge of a Rights Based Approach and how to apply this in developing the local government is a bonus.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a letter of interest via email to:
Deadline for the applications: December 31, 2020
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a live interview in the country capital in the beginning of February.